Resources to help you work better with people
This website has some 500 pages and continues to be updated frequently. New pages are added, and existing pages are updated and extended as needed. About this site.
You are most welcome to use all of it for your personal development (but please see Use of resources). There are:
- over 200 guide articles and opinion pieces, divided into essential, people and business
- stories; we believe stories are essential for good communication and there are more than 60 work stories and other stories
- over 110 blogs representing my personal opinion on subjects broadly in the emotional intelligence at work domain
- 125 back issues of the emotional intelligence at work newsletter
- more than 35 themed selections of quotations
- plus pages of links to other newsletters I edit; to interesting content on other sites; and to music videos, emotionally intelligent videos and other diversions.
How we help: use this to find out more about how we help people, businesses and other organisations transform themselves and their performance through the use of emotional intelligence.
All for your entertainment and, perhaps, enlightenment. If any of this interests, or you have any queries, comments, complaints, suggestions or even compliments, please do contact us.
10 march 2018 High or low price? High or low volume?
13 october 2017 Homeopathy
12 september 2017 An extraordinary proposal… to solve the UK’s immigration problem
11 september 2017 Is hate speech free speech?
My new book is currently looking for a publisher. Aims of the book.
Download pdfs: the pitch (one page) . the aims of the book (half a page)
Five classic issues
Five classic issues which respond particularly successfully to the emotional intelligence at work approach.
GradStart is a new, groundbreaking development programme for graduate recruits which covers business and soft skills—More here.
Jeremy Marchant discusses the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace. Full video
Quotation of the moment
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
Subscribe to the newsletter